Friday, December 23, 2005

Blog title changed

I thought I wanted to write about things in Japan. But I guess the pull for comparing things to my homeland in Malaysia is just too great. So, in the end, I changed the blog title from "Here in Japan, things are different..." to "No, not in Malaysia you d(w)on't..."

It used to be a blog about stuff I wanted to say about Japan or in the description of the blog "...or at least, done, viewed, cooked, talked about and played differently. So how do we foreigners address the age old question of adepting in the land of the rising sun. Here's my version of it."

But, I can't help but make comparisons at every turn. Putting in my own point of view in all the things that I see. So in this blog, I will include things that I experience or see that an ordinary Malaysian staying in Malaysia won't see, be it in Japan or anywhere else. Like they say, "Jauh perjalanan, luas permandangan (pengalaman)."

No comments: