Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I love my school

Before this, I wouldn't have thought that I could love a school. But that's exactly how I felt. All the schools that I have attended, from kindergarten through secondary schools to universities. I have strong feelings for my alma matters. I guess that's why there are alumnis, which basically let's OBs and OGs get in touch with their old classmates as well as their schools.

Here is a list of all the schools that I have attended. I will make it a point to take pictures of all the schools and compile them here.

2002-present Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST)
1998-2000 NUS (Graduate school of Engineering)
1993-1997 NUS (Mechanical Engineering)
1986-1992 Sultan Abu Bakar Secondary School
1982-1985 Sekolah Rendah St. Thomas
1980-1982 Sekolah Rendah Jalan Hang Tuah (previously Jalan Shaw)
1981 Kindergarten at Church of The Holy Rosary

No comments: